Road to Home's mission is to focus on animals in need and to provide support to local rescues and shelters. We are a 501(c)(3) and 100% non-profit. Every penny that we raise goes directly towards animals in need.
As a nonprofit organization, we are comprised entirely of volunteers who dedicate themselves to being a voice for the voiceless. We will never turn our backs on an animal in need. Our goal is to rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome the dogs and cats who need us most.
In the four years since Road to Home Rescue Support was started, we have helped rescue and rehome over 450 dogs and cats. We have a thorough application process that ensures all of our animals go to safe, loving forever homes with the families they were always meant to have.
We cannot do what we do without your help and support. Please consider contributing to our fight to save lives by donating, volunteering, fostering, adopting, or networking our pets. Together, we can make a difference!
Who We Are
Road to Home Rescue was started by Elyse Giurco and Jackie Bondanza in 2013 to help animals find their road to home. After years of working with local shelters and rescues, they decide to start their own rescue, which, since, has helped rescue and rehome over 450 dogs and cats!
Our organization is made up entirely of dedicated volunteers, who never fail to do anything and everything for animals in need.
Who We Are
In it's simplest form, Road to Home Rescue aims to rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome dogs and cats in need. But that's not all we do!
Road to Home also focuses on:
- providing guidance and support for those who are forced to rehome an animal,
- providing medical attention, spay/neuter, food, and other supplies to animals in need,
- pulling animals from euth-lists, shelters, and/or unsafe situations and placing them in a foster or permanent home where they can be loved and cared for
- working with rescues and shelters to facilitate adoptions through home checks, vet references, and networking, and coordinate food drives, adoption events, and fundraisers,
- raising funds to help with medical, training, and day-to-day costs of our animals, both those who are in our rescue and those who are in shelters/other rescues.
Please Help Us
Become a Roadie! Sign up to volunteer with us.